Taihan Cable & Solution Wins KRW42bn Electric Infrastructure Project from the U.S.Wins a Dozen of Projects in the U.S. in 2021Taihan Cable & Solution Wins KRW42bn Electric Infrastructure Project from the U.S.September 9, 2021, 15:09
Taihan Cable & Solution (previously Taihan Electric Wire) announced on Sept. 8 that it has won a 42-...
- Korea Southern Power Completes 51MW Wind Farm in Jordan
- SeAH CSS to Set Up Joint Venture with Aramco Subsidiary in Saudi Arabia
- Hyosung Group to Ramp up R&D Investment in Future Energy Businesses
Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Sales Hit All-time High in Q2Up 48% from 2020Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Sales Hit All-time High in Q2September 9, 2021, 14:23
Global semiconductor manufacturing equipment sales hit an all-time high in the second quarter of thi...
- Intel to Build Semiconductor Plants in Europe
- China Aiming to Rise Again in Semiconductor Industry
- Amazon Reportedly Preparing to Jump into TV Market
Four Major Cryptocurrency Exchanges Expected to Do Business As UsualNH Bank Extends Contracts with Bithumb, CoinoneFour Major Cryptocurrency Exchanges Expected to Do Business As UsualSeptember 9, 2021, 12:34
NH Bank extended its real-name account issuance contracts with cryptocurrency exchanges Bithumb and ...
- Lotte Chemical: 3Q21 Earnings to Be in Line
- CS Wind: Earnings Growth to Stand out
- SEMCNS: Ceramic STF Supplier with Ample Growth Potential
South Korea Reduces Reliance on Industrial Materials, Components and Equipment from JapanReliance on Japan Falls to All-time LowSouth Korea Reduces Reliance on Industrial Materials, Components and Equipment from JapanSeptember 9, 2021, 14:27
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy announced on Sept. 8 that South Korean material, componen...
- South Korea’s Current Account Surplus Exceeds US$8.2bn in July
- U.S.-China Conflict in South China Sea Affecting South Korea
- Economic Cooperation Committee Meeting Held by South Korea and Taiwan
POSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle StartupIn Partnership with Erae AMSPOSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle StartupSeptember 7, 2021, 14:38
POSCO International announced on Sept. 6 that it has won an electric vehicle (EV) parts order from a...
- South Korean M&A Market Going Backwards
- FuturePlay and ITB Join Hands to Discover Startups in Indonesia
- Hancom Toki H2 AI Home Robot picked as one of Autoweek's 2021 All Digital CES 10 Cool?Things
Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanTo Help Busan Become the Venue for World Expo 2030Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanSeptember 7, 2021, 14:47
The Busan Metropolitan Government said that Park Eun-ha, ambassador for international relations of B...
- Preparations for 5th ICLC Running Smoothly at Yeonsu-gu of Incheon
- Children's eyes shine at the Final of the UEFA Europa League in Gdańsk, thanks to Hankook
- Dulwich College Seoul Students Take Time to Thank Their?Teachers before Teacher's Day
Samsung Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong to Stand before Court Twice This WeekLingering Controversy Surrounding Samsung HeadSamsung Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong to Stand before Court Twice This WeekSeptember 6, 2021, 14:42
Samsung Electronics vice chairman Lee Jae-yong will attend the first trial on the alleged illegal re...
- Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Qualified as Major Shareholder in Samsung Life Insurance
- KFTC May Accuse SK Group Chairman
- Founder Family Strengthening Control of Samsung Group
KENTECH to Lead Global Research on Five Fields of Energy IndustryThe World's Only University Specializing in EnergyKENTECH to Lead Global Research on Five Fields of Energy IndustryJuly 1, 2021, 17:44
Korea Institute of Energy Technology (KENTECH) is scheduled to open in March next year as the world&...
- IICC to Offer New Business Opportunities to Korea and Asian Countries
- Incheon City in Pursuit of Eco-friendly Transformation
- Dulwich College Seoul Builds up Expertise in Blended Learning, New Head of College Says
KIMM Develops a Complex Breath Analysis SystemA Single Device to Manage Chronic Respiratory DiseasesKIMM Develops a Complex Breath Analysis SystemAugust 26, 2021, 09:39
The Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials (KIMM), an institution under the jurisdiction of the ...
- High-efficiency Solar Battery Made Using Waste Solar Panel
- UNIST Team Develops Epoch-making Positive Electrode Material
- The New Alchemy in the Carbon Neutrality: Turning Water into Ammonia with only Renewable Energy
Seoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scootersUp to 500,000 Won to Be Imposed on OperatorsSeoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scootersMay 6, 2021, 18:12
The Seoul Metropolitan Council has passed an amendment to the ordinance on towing illegally parked s...
- Fortune Picks Out Naver as Korea's Highest Raking Company in ‘The Future 50’
- CEO of SK Lubricants: 'Make It Move, Make It Green – We’ll Transform into an Eco-oriented Global Company'
- SK Innovation CEO Says,?'It’s Time to Act, Green Balance 2030'
JW Bioscience to Register Patent on Early Sepsis Diagnosis Technology in EuropeEPO Accepts Patent ApplicationJW Bioscience to Register Patent on Early Sepsis Diagnosis Technology in EuropeSeptember 9, 2021, 15:00
JW Bioscience, a subsidiary of JW Life Science, announced on Sept. 8 that the European Patent Office...
- KIPO Providing mRNA Vaccine Patent Analysis Reports
- Disney+ to be Launched in Korea in November
- 120 A380 Pilots Disqualified at Asiana Airlines
S. Korea-U.S. Collaboration in Nuclear Power Industry Is of Great ValuePublisher NoteS. Korea-U.S. Collaboration in Nuclear Power Industry Is of Great ValueJune 29, 2021, 17:24
South Korean President Moon Jae-in and U.S. President Joe Biden released a joint statement on May 21...
- Competition in Semiconductor Market Now International Rather than Intercorporate
- [Column] Putting LG Energy Solution and SK Innovation on the Path to Coexistence
- [Column] LG in Dilemma between the United States and Huawei